Experience SPICED – a sizzling festival with a twist!
SKSPRAAT is organizing a sensational festival on November 11, 2023, from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM, in the vibrant city of Rotterdam at WORM. Get ready to add (more) spice to your life.
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
SPICED is the flavor enhancer of your festival season. A sizzling celebration of love, identity, diversity, and embracing your true self. A day where passion, fun, and spicy adventures come together. Whether you’re coming for the entertainment, shopping, or learning, there’s something for everyone. SPICED is already hot with its sensational lineup, but it gets even hotter with you!
Read on for a taste of what to expect at SPICED.
Spice Selection – the aromas of entertainment:
– Spicy Conversations: Join our panel discussions, gain new insights, and deepen your knowledge on sexy topics with our amazing panelists.
– Electrifying Performances: Prepare for performances that will set the stage on fire. Our talented artists are here to entertain, inspire, and stimulate your senses. Hot Workshops: Can’t get enough heat? Explore the (not so) secret spices of pleasure through our sizzling workshops. From dance to intimate connection, there’s something for everyone to experience.
– Spiced Bazaar: Shop until you drop at our market filled with treasures that cater to your desires. Discover beautiful art, sexy toys, makeup, books, and much more.
Need a break from it all? We understand!
– Zestfull Zen Den: Here, you can unwind and find your peace.
Get ready to add some SPICE to your life on November 11, 2023, get your ticket here, and don’t miss the chance to be part of this incredible experience. We look forward to seeing you!
> Accessibility: We do our best to make this festival as accessible as possible. That means that our stages, except for the Zestfull Zen Den, are accessible (WAV & elevator). If you have questions or need assistance purchasing a ticket, please send us an email at email@example.com.
> Practical Information: SPICED welcomes anyone (18+) curious about gaining new insights and knowledge on topics related to sexuality, bodies, love, relationships, and more. We welcome a mix of beautiful people with various experiences, expressions, and identities. We want everyone to have a great and safe experience, so please consider the following:
- The atmosphere at SPICED can be hot, but there is no room for sexual acts during the festival. If you engage in such acts, you may be removed from the venue.
- If you encounter a confusing or uncomfortable situation, please address it with the other person. If you need assistance or prefer not to handle it yourself, seek out a member of our organization.
- You can only pay by card at the venue.
- Photographers will be present taking photos. If you don’t wish to be photographed, you can indicate this upon arrival. If you want to take a photo, ensure you have permission from everyone featured in your photo.
- Dresscode: Peppery Passion. SPICED has a ‘clothes-on’ policy, and yes that also applies to the workshops. If you want to change your outfit, for sportswear for example. You can use the lockers for 2 euro. We would kindly ask you to take into account the guests on location who are not visiting the festival
Volunteering: SKSPRAAT is a collective effort. We have room for a number of volunteers to help make the festival shine. There are different teams that work on setup, preparing rooms for workshops, and keeping the environment tidy, etc. So if you’re enthusiastic, understands Dutch and want to lend a hand as a volunteer during SPICED, please fill out our registration form.
Do you have burning questions? You can email all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SPICED’ in the subject line.
It greatly helps us if you like our social media channels and the event. And it’s even nicer if you invite your friends too!